Site hosted by Build your free website today!
Bookmark this Page
UK Immigration
About the UK
HSMP Highly Skilled Migrants
   HSMP Points Calculator
   HSMP for MBA Graduates
   Further HSMP Information
   HSMP Country Earnings
Skills Shortage List
Work Permits UK Guide
UK Work Permit - Employers
UK Work Permit - Employees
Permits for Doctors and Dentists
Work Permits for Nurses
Work Permits for Engineers
For Recruitment Agencies
For Investors
For Innovators
For Entrepreneurs
For Eastern Europeans
Worker Registration Scheme
Business Immigration
Interactive Online Applications
Training+Work Experience
Working Holidays
Student Visas
International Graduates Scheme
Family and Dependent Visas
UK Residency
Permit Free Employment
Sports and Entertainers
Contact Us
UK Immigration Fees

Immigration to:
South Africa
New Zealand

Quick Links:
Flights and Travel
Language Translation
Currency Converter
Link to Us
Cheap International Calls

UK Immigration, Work Permits and Visas

UK Immigration, UK Work Permit and UK Visa Service

The UK offers a wide range of UK immigration, UK residency, UK naturalization, UK work permit and UK visa options. A UK work permit and UK HSMP Visa are two of the work permit categories that count towards a future UK residency application.

One of the most popular forms of immigration to the UK is the Highly Skilled Migrant Programme ( HSMP UK). This allows you to enter the UK before finding a job and means that you do not need a UK employer to sponsor your work permit. This is a points based system and you can get a free assessment using our UK HSMP Points Calculator. One of the biggest advantages offered by the UK HSMP Visa (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme) is that it is effectively a UK work permit that allows you to work in the UK for any employer. Naturally, with an employer sponsored UK work permit you can only work for the employer that sponsors your work permit in the UK.

UK Immigration Work Permit and Visa ServicesIf you have a job offer from a UK Employer then you should consider an Employer Sponsored UK Work Permit. An employer sponsored UK work permit will allow you to work for that employer for up to 5 years and counts towards UK residency in the same way that the UK HSMP Visa does. If you are the prospective Employer then you can read more about a UK Work Permit here.

Also popular with members of Commonwealth Countries is the Working Holidaymaker Visa. This can be gained for a period of up to two years and allows you to work in the UK during that period, although it does not count towards UK residency.

We can also help if you need to bring your family or dependents to the UK, perhaps to join you after you have gained your UK work permit or Highly Skilled Migrant Programme Visa and settled in the UK. You can also find further information on Residency and Naturalisation in the UK Immigration section of this web site.

We also offer a wide range of services for Business Migration, including relocating your business to the UK, Investment and Sole Representatives., as well as business visit visas for the UK and other services to assist with your plans.